- Your artwork will be despatched within three working days of receipt of payment.
- Like those who served, each artwork is a little different from the next, with natural variations in colour. Also, as the brass is natural and unpolished, it may have imperfections – this adds to their story and authenticity.
- Donations without purchase are made to the New Zealand Registered Charity, Friends of Saint David’s Trust. Under NZ law, purchases of the artwork are not donations.
- Artworks broken during delivery can be returned, at the purchaser’s cost, and replaced at the cost of the Friends of St David’s.
- Provenance: each Remembrance quatrefoil features an Art of Remembrance provenance label, verso.
- Presentation: each quatrefoil comes in its own special travel box (a gift box) together with background information.
- Installation: each quatrefoil is wall-ready and includes a picture hook for easy installation.
- For conservation purposes we recommend indoor installation.