Terms & Conditions
- Fulfilment of artwork orders will commence once the three-month installation concludes on 24 July. Please allow two weeks for the processing and packaging of orders, before shipping. We will notify you when your order has shipped. The Remembrance project is administered and run by volunteers. Please consider this when awaiting service.
- There are seven different Max Gimblett compositions (designs). Single artwork orders are delivered in the order they come off the church. For an order of a multiple of seven artworks, you know you will receive all seven of the Max Gimblett designs.
- For bank and cheque payment – the order will be confirmed only once the payment has been received in our bank account.
- Like those who served, each artwork is a little different from the next, with natural variations in colour. Also, as a natural material that has lived outside, they have signs of having lived out in the elements, and this adds to their story and value.
- Artworks broken during delivery can be returned, at the purchaser’s cost, and replaced at the cost of the Friends of Saint David’s Trust. Donations can not be refunded.
- Donations without purchase are made to the New Zealand Registered Charity “Friends of Saint David’s Trust”. Under NZ law, purchase of the artwork is not considered a donation.
- If the amount required for restoration proves too great (the investigative building report is underway as of April 2015), proceeds from all purchases would instead go to WWI memorial charities, including the RNZE Charitable Trust and the RSA.